These Service Terms guide your use of FilWorx (https://filworx.com/) and its services. We offer job seekers and employers alike with various services relating to employment and businesses.
Please read these Service Terms well. If you do not agree with its provisions, we advise you to stop using the website and services of FilWorx. By using our website, you agree to be bound by these terms. FilWorx may change these terms any time and post the updated version here. Visit this page often to review our most recent provisions. These Service Terms give you and us certain rights and duties.
1. To use the website and services of FilWorx, you must be Eighteen (18) Years Old or older, or of the age of majority, according to your court systems, whichever is older. By accessing and using the website, you show and prove to us that you have reached the age of majority. You also have the right, authority, and ability to consent to and comply with these Service Terms. You show and prove to FilWorx that you will use the website and its services in compliance with any and all applicable regulations.
2. FilWorx lets you view and access its content for your own use only. The texts, graphics, images, and materials it contains have copyright, trademark, and law protection. You consent not to sell, change, copy, show, give out, or apply them in any way for public or business purpose, with other services outside FilWorx. Your use of its content must not confuse users, malign, or doubt the website or its owner, weaken its brand, or breach its intellectual property rights. Further, you concur not to use them wrongly in any other means. We do not permit the use of any of its content outside FilWorx.
3. An employer mustto post jobs and search, choose, and hire job seekers. Likewise, a job seeker must also become a member to search for open and possible employment opportunities.
4. Members may not use FilWorx to send, post, give out, keep, or damage any material, including, without limitation, its content: a) That violates any applicable law; b) That breaches any copyright, trademark, trade secret, or the intellectual property rights of others; or the privacy, publicity, or other’s personal rights; or c) That is offensive or repulsive.
5. You must not breach or attempt to breach FilWorx’s security, including, but not limited to, the following actions:
Such system or network security breach(es) may lead to civil and/or criminal charge(s). We will look into the incidence(s) that caused such breach(es). Likewise, we may ask the help of and work with law enforcement agencies to accuse the user(s) engaged in such action(s).
6. Member employers may use the website and its features for legitimate purposes only such as searching for, choosing, and hiring job seekers. Members may use our database for lawful and business purposes only such as connecting with other members.
7. FilWorx does not permit any other use of the website and its services. Users conform to do the following:
8. FilWorx does not screen shared, posted, transmitted, or communicated data to or within the website. If you believe that any material in it violates these Service Terms, please contact us.
9. When you join FilWorx, you must create an account and give your personal information. These may include, but not be limited to, your name, mailing address, email address, and phone number. We will use your personal details according to our.
10. We reserve the right to offer third-party services and/or products to you based on your preferences, at any time after your registration. Such offers may be made by FilWorx or third parties.
11. You agree that you do not own your account on FilWorx. If you revoke it, all your information on the platform will be marked “DELETED” in our database and removed from any public section of the website. Your information may still be available for some period because of delays in deleting them on our servers. Further, third-party services may keep cached copies of your information.
12. You are responsible for your account information, postings, resume, messages, audios, videos, photos, texts, collections, or other content you post on FilWorx or send to other members. You agree that in giving any content or in using the website, you shall not pretend to be another person. Further you shall not send any false, erroneous, or illegal material; or breach these terms.
13. In information exchanges between employers and job seekers, FilWorx acts only as a medium for their delivery and circulation. It is not our duty to monitor content, communications, or data of and from members. Then again, FilWorx may assess and delete any content from members that, in its sole judgment, defies these Service Terms or applicable laws; is disturbing, offensive, or unlawful; or breaches the rights of, harms, or threatens FilWorx or its members’ safety. We reserve the right to deactivate accounts and block their access to the website and/or use of our services for breaching these terms. We may take any action on any member-shared content we deem necessary or proper, in our sole discretion, if we assume that such may cause problems for FilWorx. If such shall tarnish its name or image, or cause it to lose (wholly or partially) the services of providers and/or other suppliers, we shall also do the same.
14. FilWorx does not show or prove the accuracy or reliability of member content or of any other communication posted by members that endorses their expressed opinions. You accept that any belief you have on any material posted by other members shall be at your own risk.
15. If informed by a member about shared/posted content or material that does not comply with these Service Terms, FilWorx may, in its sole discretion, probe the accusation. It will gauge whether to take any action, including whether to delete or ask the member to remove the said content. FilWorx shall not be liable to members for the performance or non-performance of such actions.
16. We love hearing from FilWorx members. We shall appreciate your feedback about your experience in using our website. When you send any comment, feedback, testimonial, or story, you allow FilWorx to use it for marketing. Otherwise, upon sending them you must express you do not give us that liberty. FilWorx will use them freely for whatever purpose, business or otherwise, without paying or acknowledging you or another person.
17. It is your responsibility as a member to keep your account and login details (username and password) private, as applicable. You may not share your password or other account access information with any other party temporarily or permanently. Besides, you will be responsible for the uses of your FilWorx username, and password whether or not you authorized them. You agree to notify FilWorx right away of any unapproved use of your account and login data.
18. You can end your FilWorx account any time. On your profile, withdraw your account in the Settings section. By revoking your membership, we shall delete your account and all related details from our website. The details may remain for some time because of delays in deletion from our servers. Third parties or service providers may keep cached copies of your data. To understand how we keep and use your personal data, please read our.
19. In case a member purchases from FilWorx, the said member cannot refund the payment. We shall be glad to discuss our refund policy. Contact us about it.
MEMBERSHIP CANCELLATION FOR BREACH OF COPYRIGHT OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF OTHER MEMBERS
20. FilWorx and its affiliates respect the intellectual property rights of others. We tell our members and partners to do the same. Illegal posting, copying, distribution, revising, or displaying and performance (public) of copyrighted works breaches the owner's copyright. In using FilWorx, you agree not to use it to violate the intellectual property rights of others in any way. We will cancel the account(s) and bar the website access of any member who breaches the copyright or other intellectual property rights of others. We reserve the right to take these actions at any time, at our sole discretion, with or without notice, and without liability to the member.
21. Job Postings: Employers post jobs on FilWorx. We review the job listings for addition to our database. We check them to warrant their quality and significance. FilWorx reserves the right to deny job submissions at our sole discretion. In addition, job seekers use FilWorx to place their resume and application tools and apply for jobs. FilWorx is not an employer, recruiter, headhunter, employment agency, or similar party in your use of our services. Hence, FilWorx shall not be liable for any employment decision or reason made by any business that posts jobs on our website. While we make every effort to monitor and control the listings to prevent fraud, abuse, and/or illegitimate activities, we shall not be responsible for employer and job seeker dealings. We shall not be responsible for validating or controlling data quality, precision, or legitimacy that members send or share (job seekers and employers alike).
22. FilWorx may take action on member-shared content it deems important or proper, in its sole discretion, if it believes that such material may cause problems for FilWorx; malign its name or image; or cause it to lose (wholly or partly) the services of providers or suppliers. FilWorx reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to delete member-shared content, job postings, resumes, and/or materials from the website. However, it does not acknowledge doing so and refutes any responsibility for failing to act on any similar issue.
23. Since verifying a member’s identity online is challenging, we cannot and do not prove that members are who they claim themselves to be. FilWorx does not and cannot take part in member-to-member transactions or censor members’ conduct. Thus, if you have an issue with any member, you release FilWorx (owners and workforce) from any and all claim, demand, and damage (actual and consequential; direct and indirect); known and unknown; suspected and unsuspected; disclosed and undisclosed from or in any way related to your dealings with other members and any dispute that may arise from them.
24. California residents waive the: "A general release does not extend to claims, which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his or her favor at the time of executing the release; which if known by him or her must have affected materially his or her settlement with the debtor."
25. FilWorx may have inaccurate or erroneous content. We make no representations on the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of any site content. Use of our content is at your own risk. We change the website often and at any time.
Job seekers agree they are the only ones responsible for the form, content, and correctness of any resume or job application they placed on the site. Employers, likewise, are the only ones responsible for their website postings.
26. FilWorx cannot guarantee and does not promise any outcome from your website and service use. No spoken or written advice or data taken by a member from FilWorx will form any warranty not expressly stated herein.
27. Limitation and Disclaimer of Warranties
FILWORX DOES NOT WARRANT THE WEBSITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR THAT ITS SERVERS ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL TOOLS. IF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE CAUSES THE NEED TO REPAIR OR REPLACE YOUR EQUIPMENT OR DATA, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE COSTS. FILWORX AND ITS CONTENT ARE GIVEN ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY. FILWORX, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING MERCHANTABILITY; FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY ON THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF OUR CONTENT, SERVICES, APPLICATIONS, TEXTS, GRAPHICS, AND LINKS.
LIMITATION AND DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
28. NEVER WILL FILWORX, ITS SUPPLIERS, OR THIRD-PARTY AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; LOST PROFITS; OR THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY; AND WHETHER FILWORX RECEIVED AN ADVICE ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
OTHER WEBSITE LINKS
29. FilWorx gives access to third-party content and links. You understand and agree we are only a medium and not liable to third parties, whether arising under copyright, libel, privacy, or obscenity laws. FilWorx is not liable for linked third-party websites’ content. We do not make any representation regarding them or the accuracy of their materials. If you access linked third-party websites, you do so at your own risk.
30. You agree to protect and hold FilWorx, its affiliates, and respective officers, directors and employees harmless from and against any damage, loss, or expense. These include, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from any member-shared content or other material you gave us; your use of any FilWorx content; or your breach or alleged breach of these terms. If we want you to defend it in any such action, we will notify you.
TERM AND TERMINATION
31. These Service Terms shall remain in full force and effect while you are a member. FilWorx reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to pursue all legal remedies, including but not limited to, content deletion from FilWorx; termination of your registration; or ability to access the website and/or its services, upon your breach of these terms; or if we cannot prove any data you gave us; or following your registration on the website. Even after your membership’s termination, certain provisos of these Service Terms will remain in effect.
These terms establish a binding agreement between you and FilWorx. You accept them upon using and accessing FilWorx and its services.