As you visit or use our website and services, you also agree to our.
Data we collect from you, including work experience and educational background, will not be utilized in any transaction other than what FilWorx intends for their use. We value your privacy. All pieces of information that we may ask from you will be used only for job application processes. Critical data, including e-mail addresses, mailing addresses, and other contact details will be kept confidential.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
Any transaction will be kept private at all cost. Names shall not be visible on the website and other related mediums without due consent from users. We will only collect personally identifiable information (PII) once you submit them to us voluntarily.
FilWorx requires your membership to use our services., job seekers and/or employers must register first on our website to set up an account. To do so, you must have a username, email address, and password. We will not make any of these information public and hope you will also do the same. It is also your responsibility to guard their privacy and security.
Once a member, you may share information publicly on your profile, message boards, comments section, posts, and more. These can include your description, view, and/or contact details. Since you give such information at will, we cannot restrict how others will use them. You decide and act on this at your own risk.
GATHERED PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect and share your personal information to manage our transactions with and deliver better services to you.
Contact Details: FilWorx collects your full name, mailing address, phone number(s), email address, internet protocol address (IP Address), and other similar data.
Demographic Characteristics: We get your gender, ethnicity, education level, citizenship, and more.
Business Information: Member employers on FilWorx give these details willingly upon the conclusion of a hiring procedure.
Internet-Related Information: We also pile up your network-related activity for protection purposes such as your browsing and search histories and interaction with a website, an application, or an advertisement.
Geographic Location: We may gather your geographic position as well.
Credentials: These details may include your profession, work history, and education.
SOURCES OF PERSONAL DATA
FilWorx may gather personal data from various resources.
From, You, the User. We collect the personal information you submit to us. They let you create your online account; communicate with us by email, phone, or contact form (where we may store your message(s) and our reply(ies)); forward job application documents; get or ask data from us; and reply to surveys.
We Collect Personal Information Automatically. FilWorx collects specific details from you when you use our website.
Account Activity. We may collect data on how you use (i) your online account and (ii) our website when your account is active or in use.
Our website cookies may collect:
FilWorx may merge both cookie and personal data, including the ones we obtained from other sources.
Most browsers accept cookies. You can restrict them by changing your browser settings. However, disabling them may affect your use and appreciation of our website. In addition, not all website features or functions may work properly if you disable cookies.
Interest-Based Advertising. We use third parties to bring interest-based advertising services. They may offer you, on our behalf, tailored promotions based on estimates of your interests taken from your website visits over time and across diverse platforms. The details they gathered may relate to your personal information. In addition, the advertisements may appear on FilWorx and on other websites. Further, you may receive them by email.
FilWorx applies Google Analytics to gather and handle information on your website use. Google sets cookies on your browser or device, and your web browser will then send the information back to it. Google uses them to give us reports that we use to gauge better how users relate with our website.
1. We may also use other support services aside from Google Analytics that are not limited to the following:
To change your choices of online ads or to get more details on ad links and behavioral advertising, see the. Changing the settings of a single browser or ad network will not have an effect on other browsers or ad networks. So, depending on the opt-outs you requested, you may still see our ads. Doing so does not withdraw you from getting all ads, only the ones directed to you.
2. We Collect Personal Information from Third-Party Sources. FilWorx gets users’ data from third-party companies and public sources. We may combine them with your personal information or with others we collect. These details improve our current data about users, our ability to contact you, and our marketing skills
3. Reasons for Gathering Your Personal Information FilWorx may use all the forms of personal information listed above for the following reasons:
4. Forms of Third Parties and/or Service Companies with Whom We Share Your Personal Information We may share personal information as listed above with the following third parties and/or service companies:
5. Use and Release of Combined Information FilWorx may collect, use, share, move, and handle de-identified and combined information, for any reason in its sole discretion, observing applicable laws. It is the sole and exclusive owner of such information, including any data FilWorx de-identifies, so that they are no longer regarded as personal information under applicable laws.
6. Age Restriction To use FilWorx and its services, you must be Eighteen (18) Years Old. We do not collect, use, or share personal information from persons below Eighteen (18). If a parent or a legal guardian learns that his/her minor child(ren) gave us his/her/their personal information without a parent or legal guardian’s consent, contact us. We will make all reasonable attempts to delete their personal information.
7. Social Media We have social media accounts. Anything you post on social media is public information; hence, we will not treat them as private. We may post (or re-post) on our website and social media pages any comment or content you posted on any of those accounts.
8. Data Protection We use tailored technical and organizational measures to help secure your personal information against loss, misuse, and change. If a breach of your personal data occurs, we will tell you about it as required under the applicable law
ONLINE DATA TRANSMISSIONS CAN NEVER BE FULLY SECURE. WHILE FILWORX DOES ITS BEST TO PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, IT CANNOT GUARANTEE THEIR SAFETY. YOU GIVE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AT YOUR OWN RISK.
9. Users from Countries outside the United States If you are from outside the United States, please understand that your PII may be transferred to, stored and handled in the United States or in Canada.
For the personal information FilWorx gathers and discloses for business purposes, see Section 1.
Right to Opt Out of the Sale of Personal Information. California residents have the right to opt out of the sale of their personal information any time.
In the last Twelve (12) Months, we have not sold your personal information as defined in the CCPA.
Rights to Access and to Deletion of Personal Information. CCPA gives California residents certain rights. As per limitations such as (a) exceptions allowed by the applicable law and (b) confirmation of your identity, California residents have the following rights to their personal data:
How to Exercise Your Rights of Access and Deletion. To exercise your California rights described in this section, you may send your.
Confirming Your Request. To confirm your request, you must give enough details to let us prove you are the person from whom we collected the personal information. You must send sufficient details to help us understand, assess, and react to your request.
When we receive your request to exercise your rights under the CCPA: (a) we will acknowledge its receipt; (b) we will try to match the information you gave in the request with what we already keep about you; (c) if required to verify your identity, we may ask you to send additional proof, including personal information; (d) we will consider various factors in determining your identity such as data sensitivity and significance, the risk of harm, or the probability of deceit.
We will only use them during the verification to confirm your identity. If you have an account with us, we may use it to act on your request and/or prove your identity. If we cannot prove your identity as required by applicable laws, we will not act on your request and will tell you the reason for our inaction. We will respond to your request for access or deletion within Thirty (30) Business Days. If we need additional time, we will tell you the reason and the extension period. Any disclosure we give will only cover the 12-month period preceding our receipt of your request. For data transferability requests, we will choose a format to send you your personal details. We may charge a fee for your request if it is excessive, repetitive, or speculative.
Non-Discrimination. California residents have the right to non-discriminatory treatment for exercising any of their rights under the CCPA.
Who May Exercise the Rights? You may send a request to exercise your rights solely on your behalf. You can also send a request, under the CCPA, through an authorized agent. Your authorized agent must be registered with the Secretary of State to conduct business in California. If you ask an authorized agent to request on your behalf, you must (a) give a signed permission to him/her to send a request on your behalf and (b) confirm your identity and permission for the authorized agent to submit the request on your behalf directly with FilWorx. For clarity, confirm your and your authorized agent’s identity
We may deny an authorized agent’s request if we cannot prove that you authorized him/her to act on your behalf.
Per the California Civil Code Section 1798.83, if you are a California resident, you have the right to ask for: (a) a list of all third parties with whom we may have disclosed your information within the past year for direct marketing purposes and (b) a description of the disclosed personal information by contacting us.ing us.“DO-NOT-TRACK” SIGNAL. WE DO NOT RESPOND TO DO NOT TRACK REQUESTS.
12. Provisions for Nevada Residents Only In the Nevada Law, Nevada residents may opt out of the sale of “personally identifiable information” for monetary consideration to a person that licenses or sells them to others. “Personally identifiable information” includes full name, postal address, email address, phone number(s), Social Security number, or any identifier that enables in person or online communication.
We do not engage in selling personal information. A resident of Nevada who uses our services may send us a request to opt out of any possible sale under Nevada Law by contacting FilWorx. Please note that we will take all necessary steps to prove your identity and request. Once confirmed, we will keep your request in the event of system changes.
13. Provisions for Europe Residents Only (GDPR Compliance) European Union-based clients will receive FilWorx’s request for their consent to let us gather personal information from them for the sole purpose of data handling.
In addition, European residents must note that we treat your details to conform to transactions we may have with you (e.g. if you use our services). You may also pursue our legitimate business interests. In the same way, please note that we will send your information outside Europe to places such as Canada and the United States.