Filweb Asia, Incorporated is a world class provider of prime business and knowledge process outsourcing (BPO/KPO) services. We focus on delivering value-added back office solutions, media platform designs, and various other offshore outsourcing solutions. Our ultimate goal is to bring long-term benefits to your organization and your markets.
- Would be working with the team to set up and maintain backup for clients.
- Updating Veeam to the latest version and that backup are being completed and resolving with the team any issues that will arise
- Work with Veeam Support to resolve any issues that may arise
- Work with client on Veeam-specific issues
- Ensure that the Company and its clients’ documentation is up to date, applying industry best-practice methodologies
- Responsible for maintaining the up-to-date clients' backup and certificates; as well as working with the IT service staff to ensure they document client ITGLUE accounts with the required information
- Make sure that Company’s clients are set up with standards established by Cloud9 for security protocols
- Make sure that the correct, required licenses are assigned as the Company’s clients add and reduce staff counts
- Decommission user and devices that are no longer required
- Open tickets with 3rd parties if issue arises
- Take and answer clients’ support calls, while applying Microsoft updates to clients’ server systems
- Try to assist clients following a run book or escalate to appropriate staff if the need arises
- Review current client documentation to make sure that it is being successfully completed according to Cloud9 requirement
- Follow Cloud9 change control procedures
- Update the documentation to Cloud9 Standards where needed
- Should be collaborative and solution-focused compliance subject matter expert with a knack for managing business needs in a high-paced environment.
- Passion for exploring best practices and industry trends
- Forward-thinker who can comfortably interpret quantitative and qualitative data.
- A certificate or associate degree in a relevant field
- Previous compliance or similar experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in technical support and customer service role
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical and investigative skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to communicate accurately and precisely
- Self-motivated and can work independently with little supervision
- Experience in Veeam, ITGLUE, and Autotask is an asset