Filweb Asia, Incorporated is a world class provider of prime business and knowledge process outsourcing (BPO/KPO) services. We focus on delivering value-added back office solutions, media platform designs, and various other offshore outsourcing solutions. Our ultimate goal is to bring long-term benefits to your organization and your markets.
- Develop optimization strategies that increase the company's search engine results rankings
- Research SEO keywords to use throughout the company's website and marketing materials
- Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts
- Optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine optimization.
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities.
- Researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success.
- Collaborate with others within the marketing department to manage SEO strategy
- Update content and website links for maximum optimization and search engine rankings
- Two to three years of experience in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- Experience with SEO industry programs, such as google analytics or adobe analytics
- Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools
- Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (email, phone, etc.)
- Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data on a daily basis
- Familiarity with wordpress or other content management systems
- Experience with other aspects of marketing, such as customer growth and promotion, is a plus
- Work as an “in house” SEO professional.