Filweb Asia, Incorporated is a world class provider of prime business and knowledge process outsourcing (BPO/KPO) services. We focus on delivering value-added back office solutions, media platform designs, and various other offshore outsourcing solutions. Our ultimate goal is to bring long-term benefits to your organization and your markets.
- Manage and monitor the social media accounts of clients (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, among others)
- Work with the creatives team to create content for social media
- Knowledgeable in gathering data of the right target market and competitors
- Updated in social media platforms’ trends
- Analyze insights and analytics of social media platforms
- Strategically create and manage ads of clients
- Manage the community response management of the clients’ social media pages
- Create monthly reports and create recommendations for clients
- Work with the Head of Social Media to create strategic, detailed, and relevant presentations for pitches
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- Must have a background in social communication and working with social media platforms
- Must be able to analyze and interpret insights and targeting
- Must have at least 1-year work experience in social media and/or digital marketing
- Has experience in being an officer for co-curricular organizations during college is a plus