Filweb Asia, Incorporated is a world class provider of prime business and knowledge process outsourcing (BPO/KPO) services. We focus on delivering value-added back office solutions, media platform designs, and various other offshore outsourcing solutions. Our ultimate goal is to bring long-term benefits to your organization and your markets.
- Firewalls, switches and routers, most often Meraki and PF sense.
- Windows Server, install, configure, and troubleshoot.
- Active directory, add users, change passwords, troubleshoot sync issues.
- Virtual Machines and related software. Migration, backup and more.
- Cloud services such as AWS and other hosting solutions.
- Desktop support, usually Windows but occasionally Macs or phones.
- Technician should demonstrate critical thinking as well as decent verbal and written communication, active listening and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong sense of discretion and confidentiality required
- Understanding of IT principles and an ability to communicate technical concepts effectively to a varied audience
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage stress effectively in high-pressure situations
- 2+ years’ experience on current network operating systems
- 3+ years’ experience in computer networks and systems maintenance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field