Web UI UX Graphic Designer
Date posted: August 28, 2020
- Translate concepts into user flows, mock-ups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets.
- Extensive experience in using UI UX design best practices to design solutions and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Facilitate the company’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design online collaterals such as web banners and other web-based images for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- High attention to detail.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e. G. Responsiveness).
- Ensure all designs work across all browsers and on all devices.
- Ensure brand consistency through all marketing material.
- Adhere to style standards to fonts, colors and images.
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX designer or similar role
- Must have a portfolio of exceptional design projects.
- Knowledgeable in color composition
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e. G. Xd and sketch)
- Knowledge in using adobe photoshop , illustrator, xd and other necessary applications related to design
- With minimum of 3 years’ of professional experience in UI/UX design of web and mobile applications.
- Must have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments will be a plus point.
- With up-to-date knowledge in typography, styles, grid layouts and building UI design systems.
- With the ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas and solutions to the team and project managers.