Software Engineer (ruby On Rails)
Date posted: April 28, 2021
- Write high quality, efficient code (mainly in, but not limited to ruby on rails) and unit tests to meet project quality targets and deadlines in a fast-paced agile development environment.
- Effectively work with clients, users and your team members to develop functional and non-functional system requirements.
- Work with atlassian jira and git to efficiently track requirements and changes in source code to provide our clients with insightful quality and progress reporting options.
- Quickly understand our clients industry together with its problems and take an advising role in offering a solution quickly and adequately.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar.
- Good written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills (english)
- 1 to 3 years of experience in ruby on rails development
- Proficient in postgresql, mongodb, redis
- Experience in git
- Knowledge in aws services like: ecs, ec2, s3, route 53, sqs, sns, ses, etc.
- Independent but collaborative, driven, assertive, fast-learner and fun team player.
- Ability to prioritize workloads and meet deadlines.
- Leadership skills is an advantage