Senior Front End Developer (react. JS)
Date posted: August 28, 2020
- The developer including high performance design, clean coding, caching mechanisms, naming standards, security, encryption, state management, error logging, scalability, code reviews, environment configuration, testing procedures and all other aspects of good application design and development.
- Care about accessibility, quality of user experience, ethics in design, and quality of data.
- Keep an eye on performance through use of profiling tools and help lower the burden on bandwidth challenged users.
- Contribute ideas, share experiences, solicit feedback, offer critiques, and constantly improve your craft.
- Help create and maintain a positive, inclusive and accepting environment to work in.
- Important: react native
- Mobile first / responsive design
- Working with and implementing visual designs
- Git and/or git flow
- Working in an agile fashion
- Building high traffic, modular applications
- Tdd approach to writing code
- Testing frameworks such as jest is a plus
- Willing to work in alabang. Can start as soon as possible.