Date posted: August 28, 2020
- Linux or mac as their main workstation, and linux only for all project servers
- Linux commands like tmux, ps, ab, firewall-cmd, systemctl, and variations of apt-get/yum are usually not looked up anymore.
- Continuous integration with gitlab or bamboo; or with bash, envoy, capistrano, etc. Is a plus.
- Experienced with tools designed to secure, monitor, maintain, and re-create server environments.
- Experienced with performance tuning of each technology stack used, and produce measurable results. Performance tuning with the application itself is also expected.
- Experienced working with casperjs, selenium, dusk, browserstack is a plus.
- Experienced working with docker, docker compose, and docker swarm also a plus.
- Experienced working with virtual machines, vps, aws ec2/digital ocean/linode/etc
- Experienced with documentation related to software development operations
- Experienced with code quality control
- Experienced with git, and with different git branching strategies.
- Resolving conflicts that cannot be resolved by other team members are just a cup of coffee for the day for you.
- Experienced working with a team of developers, able to split/absorb the work load as required, and have worked with platforms like jira software, gitlab, redmine, etc.
- Have experience leading, or having a major contribution to the direction of a project.
- Provide technical assistance/support to project stakeholders and customers thru support channels.
- At least 5 years total experience as web developer
- Mainly working in linux and mac os
- Must have at least 1 year management experience
- Willing to work in alabang, muntinlupa city
- Willing for office-based setup