Taguig, Metro Manila
Regular Hours, Monday - Friday
Business Attire: Formal
Multiple Openings for Renowned IT MNC !
1) Mobile Core & N4i
2) VoIP, IPTV BNG
5) Synergy PE
• Manages medium to large or multiple small customer facing projects, specifically for migration.
• Corelate a migration program planning into project plan by referring to the scope
• Creation of a project schedule and plan with financial, resource and material requirements.
• Lead the risk assessment, maintain and make sure they are executed
• Participates in the preparation of proposals and agreements.
• Oversees project staff including project engineers, vendors, partners and subcontractors.
• Manages the project from start to completion including the resolution of project issues.
• Accountable for the Project Budget
• Presents service business value to customers for new or existing business
• May manage internal projects/programs within Cisco
• May manage ongoing optimization service to deployed customer network
• Maintains customer satisfaction score of 4.5 or higher
• Project Management experience in the deployment of leading edge technologies in a complex commercial environment.
• Project management experience in a complex migration project, preferably for service provider/telco operator
• Has experience in working with both onsite and virtual team, with ranges of skillsets and seniority level
• Has strong ownership/commitment on a project
• Has completed significant part of formal Project Management training program
• Has basic knowledge of routing, routing protocols, switching, internet and general network architecture.
• Has leadership skills and experience working with large project teams and strategic account teams.
• Has a working knowledge of the sales process including risk assessment and scoping
• Has a good understanding of the legal issues with contracts
• Has advanced negotiation and presentation skills
• Understands the organization, aims and processes
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
• Should have some formal project management qualification ideally PMP, PRINCE 2, ESi or equivalent or be studying for such a qualification
Project Specific Skills, Competencies and Experience:
• Fluent in Microsoft project, excel and powerpoint and other tools supporting project management