Project Manager - Migrations
Date posted: July 23, 2020
- Manages medium to large or multiple small customer facing projects, specifically for migration.
- Corelate a migration program planning into project plan by referring to the scope
- Creation of a project schedule and plan with financial, resource and material requirements.
- Lead the risk assessment, maintain and make sure they are executed
- Participates in the preparation of proposals and agreements.
- Oversees project staff including project engineers, vendors, partners and subcontractors.
- Manages the project from start to completion including the resolution of project issues.
- Accountable for the project budget
- Presents service business value to customers for new or existing business
- May manage internal projects/programs within cisco
- May manage ongoing optimization service to deployed customer network
- Maintains customer satisfaction score of 4. 5 or higher
- Project management experience in the deployment of leading edge technologies in a complex commercial environment.
- Project management experience in a complex migration project, preferably for service provider/telco operator
- Has experience in working with both onsite and virtual team, with ranges of skillsets and seniority level
- Has strong ownership/commitment on a project
- Has completed significant part of formal project management training program
- Has basic knowledge of routing, routing protocols, switching, internet and general network architecture.
- Has leadership skills and experience working with large project teams and strategic account teams.
- Has a working knowledge of the sales process including risk assessment and scoping
- Has a good understanding of the legal issues with contracts
- Has advanced negotiation and presentation skills
- Understands the organization, aims and processes
- Should have some formal project management qualification ideally pmp, prince 2, esi or equivalent or be studying for such a qualification
- Fluent in microsoft project, excel and powerpoint and other tools supporting project management