Date posted: July 23, 2020
- Performs analysis and support of complex ip/mpls transport for mobile converged network, comprises of core sp routing design (ospf, isis, bgp), mpls label protocols (ldp/rsvp/bgp-lu/ segment routing), qos, multicast vpn, inter-as vpn, evpn.
- Builds simulated networks in test labs to resolve highly complex problems and compatibility issues.
- Support deployment and migration of complex ip mpls networks for mobile networks.
- To support on the service delivery and network solution implementation.
- To provide support and troubleshooting service for the network infrastructure related incidents and problems.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in sp/mpls network (ccie r/s or ccie sp certifications is an advantage, not a must)
- Experience of working on cisco sp high end routers (asr9k, crs, asr907, 920). Familiar with the following technology: ios-xr, ios-xe, igp/egp routing protocols, mpls, rsvp-te, ldp, mp-bgp, l2/l3vpn, mvpn, high availability, network/device security, netflow, qos, ip sla, network management.
- Experience in ncs5500, segment routing and integration with orchestration software such as wae, xtc and nso is a plus
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Experience in deploying and operating large multi-protocol inter-networks
- Demonstrated industry awareness