Line App Designer
Date posted: July 30, 2020
- Creates one-of-a-kind stickers, emojis, and themes used by line app
- Helps with updating and maintaining the website
- Establishes and maintains strong and consistent market identity
- Collaborates with the team to obtain knowledge of client’s requirements
- Ensures quality of all works and meets deadline
- Applicant must present a portfolio or projects
- Background in art, design, and editing; IT and UI designing is a plus
- Drawing skill is a must
- Ability to edit images in adobe photoshop and illustrator
- Experience in photo cut outs and masking
- Must have keen eyes on details
- Responsible and team player
- Candidate must possess at least bachelor's/college degree in art/design/creative multimedia or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably less than 1 year experience specialized in arts/creative/graphics design or equivalent.