Date posted: December 23, 2019
The HR Legal Assistant is responsible in assisting in the effective executive of all matters pertaining Employee & Labor Relations.
- Assist in the facilitation of regular labor management meetings. Assists in the formation & maintenance of Labor Management Councils/ Committees.
- Participates in the grievance meetings, Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) hearings, etc.
- Assist in monitoring compliance to the company policy and assists in conducting of investigation on violation committed & assesses the recommended disciplinary action. Issued appropriate memo as needed and as a result of the investigations.
- Attends to the legal matters such as court hearings, cases referred to the lawyers, customer complaints, etc. Monitor, if not, assists in all court cases being handled by the retain lawyer.
- Maintains & safe keep updated legal documents and contracts made by and with company. Create reports of such for submission to top management.
- Monitors and facilitates activities compliance of security handbook for all security guard agencies and contractors.
- Initiates and gives full assistance in the implementation of plans and programs that pro-work life balance
- Monitors the distribution of regular performance evaluation to all employees and as results of evaluation
- Performs other duties that may be assigned that within the scope of responsibilities.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology, Law or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Employee Relations: 2 years (Preferred)
- Legal Officer: 3 years (Preferred)