Filweb Asia, Incorporated is a world class provider of prime business and knowledge process outsourcing (BPO/KPO) services. We focus on delivering value-added back office solutions, media platform designs, and various other offshore outsourcing solutions. Our ultimate goal is to bring long-term benefits to your organization and your markets.
- Design and implementation of corporate, customer-facing websites (WordPress).
- Design of internal and external HTML email communications.
- Assist in the development and design of product catalogs, bulletins, brochures, promotional pieces, newsletters, presentations, and other graphic communications.
- Creation of content for company social media channels
- Collaborate with management to understand the intended audience and capture the desired message.
- Bachelor’s degree in web or graphic design
- Minimum of two years of professional design experience
- Experience designing and implementing WordPress websites (samples/portfolio required for interview)
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience designing HTML emails and newsletters
- Prior graphic design experience with a working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.)
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience creating content for social media is a plus
- Must be a self-motivated, detail-oriented, problem-solving team player with a strong work ethic and an ability to multitask
- Ability to take ownership of designs and projects and work independently as well as part of a team