Date posted: December 23, 2019
- Implement overall HR strategies, systems, procedues aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Maintain awareness of the current trends.
- Present proposal to management on compensation and benefit trends, issues, concerns.
- Implement various employee relations programs ensuring that the determined budget is efficiently utilized and the required procedures are followed.
- Ensure effective implementation of organizational development programs.
- Collaborate with other functional/departmenttal head to understand all aspects and needs of HR development, ensure they are fully informed of HR objectives.
- Monitor HR issues, opportunities, development plans, achievement within agreed formats and timescales.
- Update payroll records by reviewing and approving changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, job titles, department/division transfers.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Process oriented, resilient and results-driven
- Problem solving, analytical, reasoning
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology or equivalent.
- At least 4 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Assistant Manager/Manager specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.