Taguig, Metro Manila
Business Attire: Formal
Date posted: March 2, 2020
· Sourcing potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks like Jobstreet, Linkedin.)
· Coordinating with hiring managers to identify staffing needs.
· Schedule interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews.
· Reviews employment applications and background check or verification.
· Drafting of job offers.
· Conduct job offers for newly hired employees.
· Conduct NEO for newly hired employees.
· Collecting pre-employment requirements.
· Coordinating with the affiliated medical clinic for pre-employment medical exams.
· Receiving soft and hard copies of medical results.
· Candidate must be a college graduate Degree in Psychology, Human Resources or any related field
· Experience at least 1- 3 years
· Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain positive relationship with management, associate, and all staff
· Must have strong personality and work ethics.
· Can multi-task