Date posted: February 20, 2018
Filweb asia, incorporated is a world class provider of prime business and knowledge process outsourcing (BPO/KPO) services. We focus on delivering value-added back office solutions, media platform designs, and various other offshore outsourcing solutions. Our ultimate goal is to bring long-term benefits to your organization and your markets.
- Recruitment, staffing , exit/ separation procedure
- Provide support to supervisors and staff to develop the skills and capabilities of staff
- Coordinate staff recruitment and selection process in order to ensure a timely organized and comprehensive procedure is used to hire staff
- Obtain legal document such as contracts, memos, and others. Maintain employee 201 records and online forms
- Monitor employee performance
- Policy implementation
- Provide information and assistance to staff, supervisors and council on human resource and work related issues.
- Payroll (timekeeping)
- Perform other related duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably ab psychology or other related field).
- At least 2 years of experience as an HR officer/ staff.
- Responsible for providing support in the various human resource functions, which include recruitment, staffing, training and development, performance monitoring and employee counseling.