Healthcare Recruiter (USA Clinical Staffing) (remote Role)
Date posted: October 9, 2020
- We are a reputed USA based healthcare recruitment firm that has been in business since 2001.
- We are looking for recruiters with at least 4 year experience in us healthcare staffing for an agency in the USA.
- This is a remote position and you will work from your home in us eastern day time (currently 9:00 pm-5:30am manila time).
- You will primarily focus on clinical roles though we also staff for non-clinical, pharma and biotech roles.
- We do direct hire and contract staffing for our hospital clients.
- Requently filled roles include: rn, np, cna, ultrasound tech, respiratory therapist, cvor tech, pt/ ot, speech language, pathologist, surgical tech etc.
- Must have current experience working with healthcare recruitment firm for 4 years.
- Track record of successfully filling clinical and non-clinical jobs with healthcare clients
- Experience filling nursing and other clinical roles is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills to interact with prospective and existing candidates to discuss assignment details, pay, and hand holding through joining date
- Multitask in a fast paced environment and manage candidate phone calls and email communications
- Excellent people friendly skills and ability to attract candidates to the organization
- Excellent communication skills to interact with prospective and existing clients to describe hospital assignment details, pay, and benefits
- Create a high quality pipeline of candidates by various outreach efforts, including via emails, high volume of calls, linkedin and other sources daily
- Meeting or exceeding monthly individual recruitment goals
- Manage tasks within a deadline oriented environment
- You must have fast internet connection, your own computer and ability to work in a quiet environment at home.