Data Operator Internship (remote)
Date posted: December 18, 2020
- Data operators maintain our data inventories, collect and clean the data we have gathered from various sources to make sure of the integrity, completeness and usefulness of our data. Meanwhile, data operators extract some values from the data following seniors’ guidance.
- Work will be held remotely (i. E. Work from home)
- Please submit application via https://www. Dytechlab. Com/careers/apply and select "data operator" under position
- Bachelors/masters who major in computer science, business analytics, finance, engineering, science.
- Familiar with python, and data processing libraries like pandas/numpy.
- Basic knowledge in finance.
- Following will be plus points:
- Advanced programming skills in python.
- Familiar with database language.
- Strong interests in finance.
- Comfortable with linux.