Claims And Arbitrator
Date posted: December 23, 2019
- Facilitate communication between disputants to guide parties toward mutual agreement
- Clarify issues, concerns, needs, and interests of all parties involved
- Conduct initial meetings with disputants to outline claims process
- Interview claimants, agents, or witnesses to obtain information about disputed issues
- Responsible for handling complaints about abnormal shipments within the company, including lost, damaged, delayed and other express shipments
- Responsible for complaints and grievances between outlets
- Responsible for the summary and analysis of the Arbitration Department's statements
- Responsible for handling customer complaints (loss, damage, delay)
- Responsible for external coordination
- Settle procedural matters such as cost, or determine details such as witness numbers or time requirements
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.