Business Development Manager
Date posted: December 8, 2020
- Focused on achievement of sales strategies and targets through targeting key clients in the large and competitive commercial sector, identifying key decision makers and leverage opportunities to promote and sell (software) products and services.
- Drive revenue generation and deliver significant value to clients through identifying opportunities within clients' organizations, and gaining an in-depth understanding of client needs.
- Effectively build and optimize long term, sustainable and profitable relationships with clients.
- Identify opportunities, present and sell software products and services which are key for clients' success.
- Documents lead generation activity, sales tracking and analysis through CRM system.
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products.
- Provides leadership and licensing knowledge to clients, maintains appropriate presence in the software industry community.
- Generates opportunities for meetings with key decision makers to drive sales process.
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders regarding product strategy, market trend, technology and pricing with the intent of driving business growth and expansion.
- Develop strong relationships across the organization, including the business, legal, product, marketing and technical departments.
- Produce stellar sales presentations.
- Evaluates software contract spend and utilization in a given organization. Must be able to optimize spending patterns, technology usage, and implementation strategies
- 10+ years’ experience, preferably in software sales is an advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing and management or related field.
- Analytical, driven and results-oriented with compelling sales personality to help our business and partnerships forward.
- An exceptional skills in building and maintaining relationships or (building long term relationships with new and existing clients), developing business opportunities that provide profitable results.
- Entrepreneurial and excellent pitching new concepts through business cases that demonstrate the meaningful value.
- Proven results in partnerships, including negotiating agreements, navigating complex organizations.
- Good understanding of market trends, analytics, customer needs, and competitive intelligence data.
- Must be able to work effectively and efficiently in a dynamic, fast moving, deadline driven environment.
- CRM databases experience desired but not necessary.
- With a hunger to chase and close new businesses.