Accounts Receivable Staff
Date posted: December 23, 2019
- Assist in bookkeeping and general accounting
- Provide accounting and clerical reports
- Type accurately and maintain accounting documents and records
- Reconcile accounts and submit report ahead of time
- effective in Business permit processing
- Attend to any task that the supervisor/manager may assigned
- open for all other functions which may deemed implied
- Ensures the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, entering accounting transactions
- Checking of manual loose-leaf of all branches. These includes sales journal, cash receipts journal and cash disbursement journal.
- Resolving discrepancies
- Can start ASAP
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- accounts payable: 1 year (Preferred)
- Accounts Receivable: 2 years (Preferred)